Seiten

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011

4 days to go!

Nothing important has happened since I wrote the last entry.
Interesting for me was that I got a message from the college telling me something about my host family:

It will be a young family with two small children (4 years and 4 months old), their mum is at home on maternity leave and the father is a taxi driver. They live in a nice neighbourhood - that's what I can see on GoogleEarth and StreetView. Their house is about 25 minutes walking distance away from the college. I have printed out a map of the town and I found out that I could also take a bus to school, but I think walking will be more interesting and better for my fitness :)

I'm already beginning to wonder what to pack into my suitcase: Do I need a warm pullover or can I pack shorts and sandals as well?
If you like you could check the weather over there in the UK:

http://uk.weather.com/weather/today-Brighton-UKXX0215

That's all for today.
BYE,

Mrs. Bird

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen