Seiten

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011

Weekend activities - Saturday

old habour complex in Portsmouth

The weather forecast for the weekend was horrible: HEAVY RAIN and SHOWERS along the coast. My friend from Sweden told me about a weather website which she finds very reliable and I checked it and found out that the weather in PORTSMOUTH should be quite ok on Saturday afternoon. So, we changed our plans and went there instead of Eastbourne.

See the pictures - the website was right!

the Spinnaker Needle



it's a freaky feeling

view from the Needle towards the Isle of Wight

My family back home tell me that the weather is also not so nice there - so just in case you want to find some good weather go to http://www.yr.no/


You don't have to speak Norwegean they also have An English version.
I'll do one more entry before I go to bed.


BYE!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen