Seiten

Montag, 18. Juli 2011

I don't like Mondays!

On my way to town this morning I took some photos of these beautiful houses in the residential area where I stay in Hove which is directly next to Brighton. I hope nobody will feel offended that I took a photo of their house, but like on Street View I was careful not to show any people or car's number plates. I hope any British people who might see this can see how much I like these wonderful buildings.








Actually it was only the horrible weather that made me thinking of that song title in my headline for today. As I told you yesterday school started at 1 pm today and so did the rain!
I had a sleep in this morning, wrote more postcards, did some homework for our school project, and had an early lunch with my Swedish friend and colleague  at "Los Amigos", a Mexican restaurant in Hove.

As you can see, the restaurant was completely empty at that time, but the food was very tasty and the service quick.


Los Amigos, 60 Church Road, Hove, UK 
Sizzling chicken fajitas, cream, guacamole, salsa
For tomorrow my fabulous Norwegean weather forecast has "sunny spells" for us and we have lessons in the morning. Because we want to finish our project on time we even agreed on starting earlier, that means getting up at 6.30 am.
So, it's bed time for teachers :)

Kind regards,

Mrs. Bird



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen