Seiten

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011

Weekend activities - Sunday

Today I was on my own, the other two teachers had other plans: visiting friends and having a lazy Sunday.
But this is not for me, I wanted to see something! The fantastic Norwegean weather website "told" me the weather will be sunnier in EASTBOURNE than in Brighton, so I took a bus to this place. It's very shaky on a road on the top floor of a double decker bus!
When I got on the bus in Brighton it started to rain!!!
But, believe it or not, on my arrival in EASTBOURNE the sun came out. Still, it was very windy today with scattered showers.

Just to show you I'm NOT pulling your leg - here are some pictures from my day trip:


the Grand Parade - the name of the street

view from Eastbourne Pier

Who would do that?!



Can you spot the seagull? - over the Pier!

 


Brighton after a heavy shower


When I came back to Brighton it was pouring down or you could say, it was raining cats and dogs. What made me taking that photo was the light: Do you see the dark sky in the background and still it looks sunny!

Well, this will be all for today. Tomorrow I'll be back at school, lessons from 1 to 6 pm.

I really do hope that at least some of you read a bit of this and I'm not doing this completely in vain ...

Take care,

Mrs. Bird





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen