Seiten

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011

FAREWELL to BRIGHTON

On Friday after dinner I said goodbye to all my friends from Germany, Spain and Sweden. But I still had almost one complete day in Brighton because my flight from London Heathrow only left at 8 pm on Saturday.

So, I thought about another trip with my fabulous bus saver ticket. After my camera refused working when we last went to the cliffs I decided to go back there. Meanwhile, I had found out that it was not the camera but the spare battery that had caused the trouble.

I took the bus to Eastbourne and got off at a place called Beachy Head, from there I walked for about one and a half hour to Birling Gap and the Seven Sisters. The sun was shining and it was the perfect thing to do to say FAREWELL to Brighton.





Beachy Head Lighthouse


the tide was low in the morning



It is sad but true that the cliffs at Beachy Head are not only famous for their natural beauty ...






After I have arrived home safely I had a look at all these beautiful pictures, and I went through all materials I got from the college and thought of all these great people I met and I am definitely sure that I'm going to apply again for another teachers course after the next 24 months are over.

This is the final entry about my time in Great Britain. But for all who have enjoyed reading and looking at pictures - I ask you to check from time to time because in November our HFS class for hotel management will stay in London for two weeks and I really DO hope to inspire them to continue this blog.

Have a great time & see you soon at school.

Best wishes,

Mrs. Bird

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen