Seiten

Montag, 11. Juli 2011

Arrival in London - first day at school

Boarding in Fankfurt

Tower Bridge from the plane

London Heathrow
 Today I got the code for the WiFi from my host and now my "project of blogging" can really start. This will be a short message only, I'm writing while I'm waiting for dinner to be ready - I'm rather hungry and curious what I will get to eat.

I've just finished dinner, for all of you who are gastronomically interested :)
I had a very spicy (and tasty!) chili con carne with potatoes and lamb's lettuce.

My first school day was interesting and exhausting as well. We are a group of 14 teachers, from Poland, Greece, Spain, Sweden, and the majority from Brazil - and me from Germany. There's one more German in a parallel group.

I think I'll sign off today - my evening programme I'm keeping a secret :)

Best wishes from Brighton,

Mrs. Bird



1 Kommentar: