Seiten

Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011

Ups, it's already Thursday!

It's incredible how time flies. It's already Thursday but it feels like I arrived only yesterday.
First I'm going to tell you something about my school: We have lessons every day from 1pm to 6pm. We have two teachers who take turns teaching us. Mainly we do speaking activities and they give us tips how to use them in lessons. Every class room is equiped with an IWB (interactive white board) and this is an amazing gadget. The school is full of young people who learn Englisch. In Brighton there are lots of language schools, They have a real industry of learning English here. So, it can be a bit crowded. My "host father" is a taxi driver and he is mostly working in the night shift, and then he takes all those party people home - not me , of course :)


I'm going to add some impressions from the school:
view from our class room to the back garden



front view

back view

Because it was such a fine day today we visited the Royal Pavilion in the morning before school. It is one of the best-known sights of Brighton. I don't have to say much about it, I just let the pictures speak:







I promise I won't let you waiting so long for the next post.

Best wishes,
Mrs. Bird

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen