Seiten

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2011

This one is for all FOODIES


Back home I found a lot more interesting pictures I could add to my blog - I hope somebody is still checking:) This year I had really lots of delicious food in Britain. For all of you who have already heard of baked beans for breakfast know that this is nothing very normal in Britain. But Brighton really is not only a shoppers' paradise as one of my hotel students told me, it is also a city with countless restaurants of every possible nationality.

To start with, Britain's well-known celebrity chef Jamie Oliver has two places where you can taste delicious food. I went to both of them!





This place called RECIPEAS was like a restaurant and a shop all in one, you could watch the cooks preparing your food, buy knives, plates, bowls and all sorts of utensils, cookery books and spices, and of course eat and enjoy your meal.


rosemary-seared beef and roast pumpkin and rocket salad, feta cheese,
toasted pine nuts and mustard dressing


Furthermore, we ate Indian, Mexican, and Thai food. Everything was very tasty - even the English dishes were good - and I can't tell you which one is my favourite.



prawns in red chilli sauce with basmati rice and spring rolls as a side dish


pork pie, toasted wholemeal bread and apple chutney

Well, I think, I have talked enough about food - are you hungry now?!

Tomorrow I'll show you some pictures of my last day in Brighton. So you can see how I said "good bye"

Kind regards,

Mrs. Bird

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen